1. Are you a small business owner? Do you like selling your arts and crafts online? Do you have an Etsy shop? Do you like shopping on Ebay? Then you really need to go HERE and tell Congress "No!" on the internet sales tax. (This is the link that I received from Ebay.) It only takes a minute and could really help small businesses.
2. I really loved this article about "Dating for Moms". Seriously, this is a must read for all Moms (and Dads too).
3. The above article has nothing to do with romantic dating.
4. THIS "Doctor Pepper Shaker" shirt just gave me a good laugh.
5. I also appreciated this article about "10 Great Ways to be an Un-Happy Mom".
6. I've made it a "blogging goal" to have 5,000 Facebook followers by July. I'm "only" about 700 away from this giant milestone. (Hint. Hint. Nudge. Nudge. You can follow me HERE.)
7. Did you read the "Dating for Moms" article? What are your thoughts? In a nutshell, I felt like it hit the nail on the head.
Well, that's it for today. Nothing super original or earth shattering to share with you today, dear reader. For more Quick Takes (many, if not most, will be more interesting than mine) go HERE.
Thanks for visiting!
PS: I love comments.
PPS: I seriously love comments.