1. What did you do for the Fourth? We did lots of packing (we're moving!) and enjoyed the fireworks on the National Mall. It was a good day. (And I totally rocked my Red, White, and Blue Earrings that I made!)
2. Catherine asked for a "camel-lope" for breakfast today.
4. I made her a "castle cake" that turned out alright.
5. Here's a picture of her coloring a page in the book that she received for her second birthday. (Some pages she colors multiple times and others she leaves blank. Oh, and yes, it's up-side-down here.)
6. How are you fairing now that Google Reader is gone? I've been using The Old Reader for awhile now, and so far I'm pretty happy.
7. This made me chuckle. I've been pretty good about swimming laps at 6:30 in the morning during the week. (Except for today.) The past two or three weeks the water has been warm, but before that it certainly had a bit of a nip for the first couple of meters.
Thanks for stopping by! You can check out more Quick Takes over at Jen's Blog.