1. Here's a teaser for my upcoming giveaway! If you'd like to win beautiful hand dyed yarn from an awesome Etsy shop be sure to check back here this weekend!
2. Catherine enjoys Reading Eggs so much that she actually will ask to play before breakfast. (You still have have time to get a five week free trial. You can find out how here.)
3. I am rather absurdly proud of the little baby sweater I made.
4. This week I got a Lands' End catalog in the mail, so of course I've been browsing through all of the lovely summer styles. (If money were no object I'd have quite a closet full of Lands' End clothing.) I am a little bit in love with these pink Chino shorts:
|Source: Lands' End|
6. Those of you who haven't wasted your time watching frivolous t.v. shows (good for you) won't find it as amusing that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly engaged as I do. (I don't follow celebrity gossip, really I don't, it just popped across my newsfeed.)
7. Lent begins on Wednesday. For the past three weeks I've been terrified that Lent already started and I somehow missed the memo. (Yes, my pregnancy "worry hormones" have been in overdrive.)
Visit Jen for more Quick Takes.