1. I love yard sales. Do you go yard sale-ing? Here's this past weekend's haul. Check out all of that Thomas stuff! We got all of this for $50. (Missing from the pictures is a giant Dora the Explorer floor mat puzzle.)
2. Catherine wanted a picture where I was holding her, so here it is! This girl is getting so big so fast. (And yes, that is my ridiculous photo face. Why can't I ever look normal for a picture?)
3. I am excited to say that I am wearing clothing in the above picture that hadn't fit in a couple of years. Yea for getting healthy!
4. I picked these cute buttons up at JoAnn's. Catherine wants me to knit her a pink sweater and add these buttons. I haven't picked the pattern yet (any suggestions?) but I have already named this sweater "Pink Elephants on Parade".
5. I finally got my hands on this book! So what if it's from the kid's section of the library!
6. Do you knit or crochet? Then check out this giveaway!
Check out more Quick Takes!
PS: Yep, there were only 6 Takes today. Life interrupted me.