1. One of the books that I am currently reading is The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing. I was number 168 on the hold list at my library. I'm about half-way though it, and overall I think it's worth a read. There is a bit of "things have an energy" and, even worse, a get rid of books mentality but overall it's not so bad. At the very least I am feeling inspired to purge a lot while packing for out upcoming move. Have you read it? Was it life-changing for you?
2. Packing. Yeah. That needs to happen.
3. We are library people. We are moving out of state at the end of the month but we checked out books yesterday, and I wouldn't be shocked if we checked something else out before we leave.
4. This salted caramel peanut butter is awesome.
5. I'm on the hunt for a dress pattern for me. It needs to be for cotton wovens. I've been loving indie designers lately, but am open to any recommendations! Below are two that I keep coming back to. Which do you like more? Which do you think would work better for me?
|The Anna Dress|
|The Jamie Dress|
6. I am so excited about an upcoming giveaway that I'm going to give you a little sneak peak. It's sponsored by Never Enough Thyme Yarn. Doesn't the yarn look delicious? (Yes, I use adjectives usually attributed to food for yarn.)
7. Dominic is napping, Catherine is playing, time for me to play in my craft room! I mean pack my craft room. Pack.