1. I've been a teeny bit MIA lately. (I'm sure you noticed, right? Because you just love my blog and wait on pins and needles for every post, right? *wink*) There's been lots happening in my household, and much of it has been very good!
2. Does anyone else out there have an Epson printer? Do you love it or hate it? Mine has been driving me crazy . . . so much so that I'm putting together an entire blog post to rant about it. I even bought the thing brand-spanking-new. (Which says a lot, because I am all about the thrift store, yard sale, or other awesome find.)
3. Man, I seriously hate when Catherine naps these days. Five minutes during the day bumps bedtime back an hour. No joke. Guess what a two hour car nap does?
4. Good grief, for so much happiness in my life right now the past two Quick Takes sure were cranky, weren't they?
6. I am super excited to announce that I will be working with Happy Mango Beads! Be on the lookout for future projects using some of their awesome products and you won't want to miss this truly fun giveaway!
7. This week my hubby and I celebrated our Seventh Wedding Anniversary! Here's a nice picture with my Grandma and Grandpa . . . rest in peace, Grandpa!
For more Quick Takes visit Conversion Diary.