1. Morning sickness sucks.
2. Before I start complaining, because that's what the rest of this post really is, I should make a couple of things perfectly clear. I am so incredibly thrilled to be pregnant. I truly believe it is an amazing blessing from God. I know so many wonderful people are out there that would do just about anything to have the blessings that I have. I would gladly be sick as a dog for the entire pregnancy to hold my baby at the end.
3. Being sick still sucks.
4. Morning sickness pretty much has been my identity for the past six and a half weeks. It has controlled every aspect of my life. Whether I can sit, stand, walk, is all dictated by how sick I am. I am constantly only one sneeze, cough, laugh, smell, or wrong move from puking. (Forget going out about town, exercise, playing at the park, or even cooking and cleaning.)
5. Maybe it's just me, but I found this post by Heather to be awesome. (Yes, it's about morning sickness.)
6. I'm just about convinced that I will feel sick forever. Forever and ever and ever and ever . . .
7. I love this shirt. It just cracks me up. Sadly, I'm way too cheap to spend that much on a t-shirt for myself. (Hey, this Quick Take wasn't complaining about the never-ending morning sickness that I have! Oh, wait . . . I guess I just did.)