- Catherine has recently been introduced to Dinosaur Train. She can now identify more dinosaurs that I can. I should jump on this interest and put together an awesome "study" for her. I even have ideas for it: hands on dinosaur toys (currently on sale), various coloring pages (check out this cool triceratops, and just check out how many dinosaur crafts pop up on Pinterest. I just have no energy and constantly feel like throwing up, so I have no idea how to actually make this work.
- For those of you keeping track, I am now in week 14 of this pregnancy. Baby's heartbeat is good and strong. Theoretically, I should be feeling better any day now. Theoretically.
- Despite my current inability to do . . . well, anything really, I have a strong desire to browse a craft store. I hear there's a Michael's somewhere near by . . .
- Back to dinosaurs, every time I hear "paleontologist" I think of Ross from Friends.
- In a "bad mama" moment I forgot to bring my camera to my cousin's wedding, the one where Catherine was the Most Adorable Flower Girl Ever. (It was a really awesome wedding!)
- If you were curious, going to the DMV while in the throes of morning sickness isn't a whole lot of fun.
- Yeah, that's all that I have for today. If you need more Quick Takes go visit Jen's blog and see what everyone else has to say!