This post contains affiliate links.
1. So you can buy the pink Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUV, which really does provide hours of fun, for ten bucks at Walmart, twenty on Amazon, or for fifty cents at your local yard sale. Where do you think we got ours?
2. Forget Starbucks's Pumpkin Spice Latte, or whatever it is, just give me a Dr. Pepper and a homemade cookie and I'll be a very happy woman. By the way, Catherine told me that I "accidentally put too much delicious" in these cookies.
3. Wow, that photo didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped! These yarns are super bright and fun. I'm thinking that I might make some fun hats to sell at a craft fair later this year. (And a few for my kiddos, of course.)
4. Check out some more of my awesome yard sale finds. I love those wooden boxes. They are super study. And two boxes of beads!
5. This is our newest photo wall. The frames were spray-painted and turned out wonderfully. (That's a blog post for another day!)
6. I've only been getting a few minutes here and there to work on my Swirl Hat, but you see the swirl pattern starting. I think it's going to turn out very nicely. Don't forget to enter to win a skein of the beautiful hand dyed Apple Picking Yarn. (Giveaway ends 9/4/14.)
7. Catherine is going to be starting some Kindergarten level work next week. She's so excited!
For more Quick Takes visit Jen's blog.