I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now it's time to start preparing for Christmas! I just have to share this Crochet Christmas Light Pattern with you because it's just too cute. It's free and looks easy enough. (And would be a great way to use up those random little bits of leftover yarn.)
Did you see this Infinity Scarf from Undeniable Glitter? I just love the bright coral color! She includes the free pattern in her post. I think I'm going to be making one of these soon.
Time to party!
What have you created with yarn? I can't wait to see!
- Follow me somehow.
- Check out the above links.
- Link backs are awesome. (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point. Just not yet.)
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?) I try very hard to comment on everyone's posts.
- Please come visit and link up every week!