1. This picture isn't perfect. It's not professional at all. There's plenty of technical problems. But I like it.
2. I am officially on Instagram now. I haven't decided exactly how I plan to use it. I do know that I want it to be somewhat unique from my other forms of social media. I've already followed and then unfollowed a bunch of people because their feeds are a duplicate of what I already see on Facebook. Obviously, some overlap is inevitable, but variety is good! Are you on Instagram? How do you use it?
3. Catherine is studying the North and South Poles this week. That means we've been talking a lot about penguins. The poor girl was super disgusted to learn that they use their poop to make their nests.
4. Oi. This book. It is Dominic's current favorite. It wasn't so bad the first hundred or so times that I read it. Sadly, at this point I can barely stand it. Can you relate? I was a good mom though, I renewed it. So we get to suffer through it, excuse me, I mean enjoy it for another three weeks.
5. On a somewhat related note . . . Vteck, could you please make your trains easier for little hands to put together? Ours is taped together now. Dominic loves it, but he's a bit obsessive about keeping it all together . . . and he's one, so that's tough. (Hey look! There's even a picture of this on my Instagram!)
6. I've been sewing up a storm. I had a somewhat surreal moment last night. I was wearing a shirt I made. My husband was wearing a hoodie I made. My daughter was wearing a dress I made. My son was wearing pants I made.
7. I think I might need this on a shirt. Just sayin'.
I'll be sharing this post at Kelly's!