I didn't/don't have too much time for blogging this week, so I decided to share a
couple of websites that I like to frequent regularly--if not daily!
- I always have Gmail, Facebook, and Blogger tabs open in my browser! I also just signed up for Twitter; but so far I am not in love with it.
- One of my favorite online recipe treasure troves is allrecipes.com. It is so much fun to type in ingredients and see what comes up!
- I do have reservations about Pinterest (which I plan to expound upon someday) however, I do enjoy the site.
- Even though we have no idea where we will end up moving once the Hubby is finished with his PhD I love searching Realtor.com.
- It is easy to get lost browsing through Etsy--there are just so many fantastic items!
- Besides searching through Blog Land to find new crochet projects I love to look at Ravelry.com.
- A new site that I am finding helpful is myfitnesspal.com. It is a great site for tracking calories and exercise.