2. Catherine checked this book out of the library this week. It's pretty basic, with only one word on each page, but I do have a gripe with one of the sets of "opposites" that they use: front and side. In my humble opinion, side is not the opposite of front, back is the opposite. What do you think?
3. I love these mountains.
4. I started knitting a sweater for myself! Are you doing any "selfish crafting"?
5. Dominic has a Very Hungry Caterpillar outfit. Every time he wears it we read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Over and over and over again. Guess what he's wearing today?
6. I saw an area rug that I really liked in a magazine and have been (very causally) looking for it online. This one is very similar to one I liked:
7. "Porcupine" has rolled over a couple of times now. I think he shocks himself each time, it's pretty adorable. Catherine loves that he is starting to be interested in toys. These two are growing up too quickly!
Read more Quick Takes!