I used New Look Sewing Pattern 6354, view F, for my pattern. I did make a few changes. I added a lining, so I cut two of each of the skirt pieces. I also didn't add any ribbon detail around the waist. Another minor thing that I added was some top-stitching around the very top, it looks more finished and it helps keep the elastic in place.
The pretty paisley fabric came from the Walmart clearance section. As did the turquoise material used on the yoke. (I can't remember where the tan fabric that I used for the lining came from; it was probably on clearance at either Walmart or Joann's.)
There are no visible raw edges on the skirt. I dislike raw edges, because I think they make a garment look a little frumpy -- even when the wearer is the only one to see them. (It's a personal thing, and believe me, I don't mind them on other people's stuff!)
Here's the inside of the skirt, where you can see the lining. (You can also see some of my very messy seams, oh well.) The lining's right side is facing in (towards my legs), making the wrong sides of both fabrics face one another.
I hemmed the lining about an inch higher than the skirt. For this hem I simply folded the material over, ironed it, then folded it once more to hide the raw edge, ironed again and finished it with a zigzag stitch. The skirt hem I folded, ironed, zigzag stitched, then folded again and did a straight line top-stitch.
I made a reversible skirt with this same pattern a couple of years ago.
I will be sharing this at various parties around the web, including these!