This post may contain affiliate links.
1. My Beco Gemini Baby Carrier is a big favorite right now. Seriously, I don't leave the house without it. It's been to the highest point east of the Mississippi, it's hiked the trails to see the Hunger Games waterfalls, it's been to the beach, to Church, and I can't count the times it's been used around the house.
2. Play-doh. Catherine loves playing with it. For hours. (I have a random Play-doh post from a couple of years ago, if you're interested.)
3. This Fisher Price Bouncer. Dominic doesn't need it as much as Catherine did. (She would *only* sleep in the bouncer.) However, he certainly does his best sleeping in it. Here's some pj's and giggles:
4. The pool. I love it. Catherine loves it. Dominic tolerates it. Of course, I'm not actually swimming laps . . .
5. This yarn. Even though it's not a super high quality yarn I really like the feel and I love the color.
6. Air Conditioning. I have to be honest, I love my AC. I both love and enjoy the outdoors, but it is so nice to be able to come back to a cool and comfortable home.
7. Here's a random thing that I realized that I greatly appreciate: our Brita water pitcher.
What are some of your current favorite things?
Check out more Quick Takes!