So, I meant to do this last week, but life intervened and it simply didn't happen. This week's Quick Takes are going to be a little bit different. I'm going to tell you all about some fun stuff that's happening around here this month!
2. I love crafting. I think that's probably pretty obvious to everyone. Yarn, beads, fabric, and all of the trimmings bring me much happiness.
3. I will be hosting some awesome "crafty" giveaways throughout the month here at The Philosopher's Wife. You will have the chance to win some fun craft supplies that I hope will bring you some happiness.
4. I will also be linking to some of my favorite giveaways being hosted by other bloggers over at The Philosopher's Wife: Giveaways Galore, so be sure to check those out too! (I'm hoping to link to one craft supply type giveaway a day for the rest of the month, so if crafting is your thing you really should check it out.)
5. The giveaway goodness has already started! This giveaway for a set of Clover Amour Crochet Hooks will end October 15, 2014 -- go enter!
6. Some of my sponsors for this month include Zipper Island, Happy Mango Beads, Create for Less, and Red Heart!
7. If you're a blogger and have a crafty type giveaway you'd like me to feature just drop me a line! If you'd like to sponsor a giveaway to be hosting on my blog, again just drop me a line. I'd love to work with you!
Quick Takes are hosted by Jen.