Welcome to the eleventh Yarn Fanatic Party!
The following statement is certainly true for me. In fact, at this very moment I am only part way through a craft room clean up . . . and I found some beautiful stuff that I forgot I had. Yippee for awesome "new" supplies!
If you liked that meme, check out the full post by Craftaholics Anonymous. I was in stitches over some of the memes!
Here is one of my favorite link ups from last week's Yarn Fanatic Party. I have to say, these Taylor Chucks are pretty cool, don't you think?
Today I crocheted another of The Easiest Headwrap Ever. This time it's in purple.
Time to party!
- Follow me somehow.
- Check out the above links.
- Link backs are awesome. (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point. Just not yet.)
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)
- Please come visit and link up every week!