2. I am loving my String Theory Yarn. (Don't forget to enter the $60 giveaway!) My shawl is coming along nicely. I've started the decorative rows along the edge -- this is my first project with such details and I'm a little nervous I'm going to mess it up. Oh well, I can always frog it . . . but I'd rather not!
3. This was picture week for Catherine's ballet class. All of the little girls were simply adorable.
4. This no bake cheesecake bites recipe sound amazing. I think I will be making them soon . . . maybe today? Do you have any favorite no bake desserts?
5. I've recently discovered Candy Crush. Has anyone else been sucked into that black hole?
6. If you're looking for an online shop to buy knit fabric give Girl Charlee a try! If you use my link I might get a few bucks off my next order. (Which would be totally awesome.) While I'm promoting affiliates, Craftsy is having a big sale this week, you might want to check it out. (While you're there check out this American Flag knitting pattern!) Do you shop the holiday sales?
7. Have a great Memorial Day weekend, just don't forget those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
I really appreciate it when you shop at Amazon after clicking through one of my links.
It doesn't cost you anything extra, and I receive a couple of pennies for every dollar that you spend.