1. What is something your mom always says to you?
2. What makes your mom happy?
"When I'm a good girl."
3. What makes your mom sad?
"When I'm a bad girl."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Saying something funny."
5. What was your mom like when she was a child?
6. How old is your mom?
Edited to add:
(About three hours later.)
C: "Wait! I got that one question wrong!"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
C: "Those questions for your blog. You're 31!"
Me: "That's right. Don't worry about it."
C: "But I don't like being wrong!"
7. How tall is your mom?
"As tall as a grown up."
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Blog. Nurse. Have a sleeping baby."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Cause you like to dance. You like to dance nice."
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Blogging and cleaning the dishes."
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Blog. Do laundry. Driving. Talking."
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"Ham and cheese sandwiches. Dr. Pepper."
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"When you make yummy zucchini muffins."
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
"Cinderella. Because on date night you look fancy."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"School. Swimming. Cook. Dance."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both like to have glasses. But not the same kind. Mine aren't anything like yours."
19. How are you and your mom different?
"We wear different clothes."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because you tell me."
21. What does your mom like the most about your dad?
Catherine: "That he's your boyfriend."
Me: "He's my husband."
Catherine: "Well, where's your boyfriend then?"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"I would say, a store."
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
It doesn't cost you anything extra, but does give me a few extra pennies.