This post contains affiliate links.
Happy February! How is 2016 treating you so far? Have you found some time to crochet and knit? I was sick last weekend, which gave me some extra knitting time.
I am glad that you are here to "party" with me! This is a great place to share your yarn-y projects, see what others have created, and to enter a yarn giveaway (because we all need a little more yarn in our lives)!
Once again, I am in awe of the talent that is shared every month. It's so hard to pick a couple of features. Remember, my co-host EyeLoveKnots typically has a breakdown with who had the most clicks. Speaking of EyeLoveKnots, have you seen her new infinity scarf crochet pattern? It looks awesome!
When I first saw this Super Squishy Teddy Bear by Over the Apple Tree I didn't realize how big he is. You have to look through all of her pictures of this adorable guy. (I really hope she writes out the pattern, because I want to crochet this!)
GiveawayThe Silk Drop is our February Sponsor. They have high quality luxury yarns. Have you ever had the opportunity to knit or crochet with silk? It is a wonderful insulator, allowing you stay warm in winter and cool in summer. From their website, "Silk has an incredible luster, beautiful drape and satiny, creamy feel. It is truly a luxury fiber and will make each of your creations a treasure!"
The Silk Drop will give one winner an $18 gift certificate!
Fine Print and Details: Giveaway ends February 29, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. Entrants must be 18+ and US residents. The winner will be picked via Rafflecopter, so use the form below to enter. The winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize. Void where prohibited. The Philosopher's Wife is not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Link up Your ProjectsWhat have you created with yarn? It could be something you crocheted, knitted, or anything that used yarn. It can be a new project or an old one. (I would appreciate it though if it had not been linked up to a previous Yarn Fanatic Party.) I can't wait to see what you've created!
I would appreciate it very much if you:
- Add my Yarn Fanatic Party button to your post or party page.
- Follow The Philosopher's Wife and Eye Love Knots.
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Please, take a moment to visit at least other blog and leave a comment. I want this to be a supportive community of yarn lovers.)
- If you're not a blogger, but want to participate, feel free to upload a picture from Flicker!
- By linking up you are giving me permission to share your photos, with the appropriate credit, of course!
- PLEASE NOTE: Per InLinkz guidelines, listings linked to purchase options isn't permitted. This means that you cannot link directly to Etsy listings or Ravelry pages where there is an option to buy the pattern. You may link to a Pin, or a Facebook page, or a Flickr page, etc. Links to where to buy the pattern included in a blog post are permitted.