1. How many of you lovely readers are making handmade Christmas gifts this year? I have a few that I want to make, but am not sure how many will actually be finished in time. (These crochet snowflakes I did were a hit last year . . . )
2. I achieved one of my blogging goals recently! I have 5,000 fans on my Facebook page! This makes me a little giddy. Thank you, everyone!
3. Any knitters out there? Magic Loop -- should I learn it or not? (It's giving me some trouble.)
4. In case anyone cares, I'm at twenty-one weeks and still have yucky morning sickness. I love this little boy like crazy, but I sure wouldn't mind a break. (I'm sure my hubby and Catherine wouldn't mind either!)
5. Last night I decided to undertake a rather large project with a time sensitivity. It might have been a foolish decision. After you factor shipping time for some of the materials, Thanksgiving get-togethers, Christmas plans, etc., I will have about twenty days to finish said project. Then add to that the fact that I feel like throwing up about ninety percent of the day . . . I didn't really allow myself any leeway.
6. If I succeed with #5 I will be quite proud of myself. (And I'll share the results with you!)
7. This made me laugh:
For more Quick Takes visit Jen!