1. I will not start another crochet or knitting project until I finish at least three of my current works in progress. I will not start another project. I will not. Oh, look at that cool pattern . . .
2. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that I'm 37 weeks pregnant and looking forward to "normal" clothing, but I realized that I *need* a new jean skirt. (On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being a need such as water, this skirt need ranks about -28459.) So, once again, I was browsing Lands' End and saw this one, which is super cute. Do you have a favorite jean skirt recommendation?
3. Here's a boring "housewife" type question for you: how often do you vacuum high traffic areas?
4. This ecard is pretty accurate, except both Catherine and I will dance around like crazy people. Everyone does it though . . . right?
6. Speaking of giveaways, I have two happening on this blog right now! One is for a skein of awesome yarn and the other is for an online knitting or crochet class. (If you're really into giveaways, check out my list of current giveaways over at The Philosopher's Wife: Giveaways Galore.)
7. That's all I've got this morning. My Girl isn't feeling well and I'm lacking inspiration. Have a great weekend!
For more Quick Takes visit Jen!