Welcome to April's Yarn Fanatic Party!
As always, there were so many creative projects linked up last month! Did you see them all? I especially love these sweet little shoes by My Places!
April's sponsor is Yarn Baby. One lucky winner will receive one skein of the beautiful yarn pictured here. It's a super bulky merino wool with a 20.5 micron. It's 80 yards of squishable goodness. I haven't had the pleasure of working with this yarn, but I'm assured it's super soft -- and I totally believe it. This colorway is "Stormy".
US residents only. Must be 18+. Void where prohibited. Facebook and other social media are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, after that a new winner will be drawn. The Philosopher's Wife is not responsible for prize or for shipment.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Link up Your ProjectsWhat have you created with yarn? It could be something you crocheted, knitted, or anything that used yarn. It can be a new project or an old one. (I would appreciate it though if it had not been linked up to a previous Yarn Fanatic Party.) I can't wait to see what you've created!
I would appreciate it very much if you:
- Add my Yarn Fanatic Party button to your post or party page.
- Follow The Philosopher's Wife and Eye Love Knots.
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Please, take a moment to visit at least other blog and leave a comment. I want this to be a supportive community of yarn lovers.)
- If you're not a blogger, but want to participate, feel free to upload a picture from Flicker!
- By linking up you are giving me permission to share your photos, with the appropriate credit, of course!
- PLEASE NOTE: Per InLinkz guidelines, listings linked to purchase options isn't permitted. This means that you cannot link directly to Etsy listings or Ravelry pages where there is an option to buy the pattern. You may link to a Pin, or a Facebook page, or a Flickr page, etc. Links to where to buy the pattern included in a blog post are permitted.