This baby dress by My Bit of Earth is jaw dropping gorgeous.
I have a few patterns saved to make baby and toddler footwear, but this is the first crochet Boat Shoe Pattern that I've wanted to make for myself.
In my own knitting news, check out my finished Baby Sophisticate Sweater. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Time to party!
- Follow me somehow.
- Check out the above links.
- Link backs are awesome. (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point. Just not yet.)
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)
- Please come visit and link up every week!