|Jesus is coming! (Yes, our Kings arrive a bit early.)|
1. Let's start the tour with our Christmas tree. Catherine (age three) and I got into an argument, er, disagreement over whether or not it was "strange" that we have an angel instead of a star at the place of honor. She insisted that trees have stars. I tried to take it to Pinterest to prove that lots of people have angels on their trees, but almost every single tree that came up when I searched "christmas trees with toppers" was a star or a bow. So, Dear Reader, what is on top of your Christmas tree?
2. I love having pretty cabinets with pretty garlands and lights. They make me happy.
3. This Santa is awesome.
4. I love these glittery snowflakes. (My husband dutifully puts up with them.)
5. I picked up this festive red tablecloth and chair set for 90% off after my first Christmas as a married woman. We finally have enough space that they don't completely overwhelm the room.
|Why yes, those are art supplies. We get lots of mileage out of crayons, markers, and paper in this house!|
6. You can't have Christmas decorations without some fake poinsettias, right?
7. I love wreaths. This one doesn't look too bad, even though I pretty much stuff it into a box and pile other decorations on top of it every year. (We put the more distressed wreath outside on our front door.)
PS: We even have icicle lights on our porch! But it's morning, so I can't really get a good picture of them right now.
For more Quick Takes visit Jen!