1. Here's a Baby Bump picture for you. I'm terrible at taking self-portraits, even with a nice camera and a timer. Catherine is eager to take pictures for me, I'm just scared to let her hold the good camera. This is me at 29 weeks:
2. The above orange & charcoal shirt is one of my absolute favorite shirts right now. It's soft. It's stretchy. It's long. It's cute. It's cheap. (You can get it at Wal-Mart. Not an affiliate link.)
3. This ecard made me laugh out loud. I don't really dislike the term "expecting" however, this card makes a very valid point.
5. The Olympics are almost here! The Olympics are almost here! The Olympics are almost here! (Can you tell that I'm excited?) What are your favorite winter sports?
7. I am trying to be pretty good about my sugar intake this pregnancy. I will admit during Christmastime I splurged a bit. Things like these Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars really tempt me though! (Maybe they aren't so bad for me, since cinnamon naturally lowers the blood glucose levels . . . ) Yes, I shared these on Facebook yesterday, but I'm still thinking about them!
For more Quick Takes be sure to visit Jen!