Another month, another Yarn Fanatic Party, another giveaway, and more yarn creations to oogle!
FeaturesPer usual, last month's party was filled with talent. This hairpin lace scarf crocheted by Jamie, just totally wowed me. You have to check out all of the pictures she took!
Another yarn-y project that I'd like to highlight is from Ana Love Craft; she knitted a lovely coat for herself. (Also, given that it's the March Yarn Fanatic Party, how could I not feature the rainbow with its treasure at the end?)
My co-host, Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots, wrote a free fingerless gloves pattern, which you can find over at The Stitchin' Mommy.
Personally, I recently blogged about two knit projects that I'm really happy with the finished product: The Cherry Twist Hat and The In Threes Sweater.
GiveawayI have a special giveaway for you this month. One of my lovely readers, Carianne Wilson, is sponsoring this month's giveaway! (I seriously have some of the best followers!)
One lucky reader will receive four skeins of yarn and a beautiful shawl pattern.
This limited edition Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport yarn is 100% Superwash Merino Wool with 200 yards per skein. You will receive two skeins of The Light Side and two The Dark Side. The shawl pattern is called Use the Force, which you can have in either knit (designed by Kristen Ashbaugh-Helmreicher)or crochet (designed by Leanne Spinazola).
This shawl pattern requires two colors, using two skeins of one of the colors and one of the other. It all depends on whether you want the Light Side or the Dark Side to prevail. (I'll admit, I'm geeking out a bit over this motif!)
US residents only. Must be 18+. Void where prohibited. Facebook and other social media are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, after that a new winner will be drawn. The Philosopher's Wife is not responsible for prize or for shipment.
Link up Your ProjectsWhat have you created with yarn? It could be something you crocheted, knitted, or anything that used yarn. It can be a new project or an old one. (I would appreciate it though if it had not been linked up to a previous Yarn Fanatic Party.) I can't wait to see what you've created!
I would appreciate it very much if you:
- Add my Yarn Fanatic Party button to your post or party page.
- Follow The Philosopher's Wife and Eye Love Knots.
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Please, take a moment to visit at least other blog and leave a comment. I want this to be a supportive community of yarn lovers.)
- If you're not a blogger, but want to participate, feel free to upload a picture from Flicker!
- By linking up you are giving me permission to share your photos, with the appropriate credit, of course!
- PLEASE NOTE: Per InLinkz guidelines, listings linked to purchase options isn't permitted. This means that you cannot link directly to Etsy listings or Ravelry pages where there is an option to buy the pattern. You may link to a Pin, or a Facebook page, or a Flickr page, etc. Links to where to buy the pattern included in a blog post are permitted